
As part of an initiative called Living With Environmental Change - The company I work for hired me out for a couple of days (I regularly get tarted about!!) and I designed a workshop for around 20 people to develop a report on the changes and opportunities that ... you guessed it, the chemistry-using sector will face! I worked with one of our scientists who provided me with the info and topics that the day would cover. As it was a small group we designed the day into a kind of advanced brainstorm! Posters introducing various topics were put around the room and designed to be walked around, scribbled upon and pointed at! The design was casual stick it -post it - scribble it - pin it up look and feel to get the audience into a join in frame of mind. Attendees got stuck in with ideas being shot about whilst the posters provided speakers with the themes of the day and topics to stick to.. so there maintained a structure. By the end of the day we had an entire wall covered in post it notes from which our brave team photographed and wrote up the lot! The printers were fun to work with for this lot of posters and in the spirit of being environmentally friendly we used scrap paper where we could! I also opted myself as official photographer! Great fun



No comments:
Post a Comment